Online courses on basic human anatomy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), and sales strategy for professionals willing to change careers and become pharmaceutical sales representatives. These courses were created as a joint venture between Cognitia—an e-learning startup—and Faes Farma—a pharmaceutical company.
The challenge in this project consisted in presenting complex topics (e.g. neuro-linguistic programming) to a heterogeneous group of professionals from diverse backgrounds and different levels of expertise. The solution consisted in introducing the topics progressively with the help of an animated character, interactive exercises, engaging animations, and mini-games.
My role in this project comprised the following responsibilities:
- Create the illustrations, animations, interactive exercises, assessments, and mini-games for three online courses.
- Create interactive lessons to address different learning styles and improve students’ engagement and retention.
- Animate a cartoon character that guided students throughout the courses using Toon Boom Studio.
- Design the user interface required to navigate the courses using Flash Action Script.
- Collaborate with a developer to implement the platform to manage the courses (Docebo).
- Design a website and other materials to promote and sell the courses to corporative clients.